The Trust fund is established with the sole aim of providing qualitative education for brilliant but indigent children in line with the United Nations Convention on the Right of a child to basic qualitative education.Objectives:
• To provide basic and qualitative education for brilliant but indigent children.
• To prevent illegal withdrawal of any child from school for child labour.
• To prevent all forms of child abuse.
• To prevent discrimination against any child due to unfavourable circumstances of birth.
• To ensure that no child is coerced into any form of criminal activity.
Its focal points are the orphaned, the indigent and the physically challenged children.
• Over 210 beneficiaries with end results being among others, a practicing Medical Doctor, and an Accountant.
• Donation of books to several Primary and Secondary schools in Edo state.
• Successful corrective surgeries for five children with cleft lips and plates.
• Contribution to the establishment of a Youth Resource Centre that facilitates capacity building of adolescents.
• Sponsorship of the Bill against Female Genital Mutilation passed into law on 4th November 1999
• Lobbying for the Law against Harsh Widowhood Rites
• Joint presentation of National Law against Human Trafficking and Other Related Offences to the National Assembly on 16th February 2001
• Donations to Paragon school for show learners
• Donation to Handicapped children of Government school for the physically handicapped at Ikpoba Hill
• Donation of wheel chairs to children with special needs
• Donation to Oronsaye Orphanage
• Donations to Sir. David Osunde Foundation
• Donations to Esther Maternity Home
• Donation to Edo Orphanage Centre
• Offsetting medical bills for patients who could not afford to pay
• Public presentation of the magazine “Save the Children”
• Participation at the Senate hearing on child Slavery in Nigeria and the circumstances leading to MV ETINERO incident,
organized by the senate Committee on Women Affairs and Youth Development