Idia club has a “catch-them-young” approach and draws its membership from schools. This organ employs the structural framework of the school system as a pedestal on which it builds relationship, moulds character and nurtures habits for greater optimal positive use in life.
• Sensitizing youth on the ills and consequences of cultism.
• Equipping youth with information to guide them against drug abuse and drug trafficking.
• Educating about damages of Human Trafficking and Prostitution.
• Increasing positive cultural practices and eradicating harmful traditional practices.
• Promoting sound moral values and norms towards creating a distinct personality for the Edo child.